Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lazy Lunch: French Bread Pizza

I worked from home yesterday, recovering from the final bits of some kind of virus that gave me three or four days of excruciating muscle and joint pain. (Sounds fun, right?) Lunchtime rolled around, and my kitchen was virtually devoid of groceries. I wasn't in the mood to drag my sick self seven minutes to Shaw's, so I analyzed the pantry. Pretty much all that I had were some leftover accoutrements to last night's pasta: a little bit of vodka sauce, some shredded Parmesan cheese, and part of a baguette.


Alors, voilà! French Bread Pizza!

Bread + Sauce + Cheese + Toaster Oven = Lazy Lunch!

The best part? It's infinitely customizable. You can use whatever bread, sauce, and cheese you have on hand, and you can add any toppings you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails