Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A note on a few previous posts with dead links...

I'll be updating those to include the full text and photos soon.  I had a wonderful but very brief job as the A&E editor/writer/photographer for the now-defunct Boston24.com, which sadly shut down very soon after I started working there.  I have a few recent posts (Clementines from Spain and Hell Night, for example) that linked to those stories, but since the site has been taken down, those links are now dead.  I am rather attached to a few of those stories and slideshows, so I'll migrate them here as soon as I get some free time.  Stay tuned!

I also have a bunch of posts about recent dining adventures on the verge of being written.  I've been busy with a new job, but check back soon for a whole bunch of new stuff :)

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails