Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Updates

Wow, I have so many posts in various stages of done-ness. Coming up: more cupcake questing, event recaps, product reviews, cookbook and book reviews...

I promise more frequent updates soon, but life is so busy right now. Writing/tweeting/facebooking about stem cells by day, building BostonFoodBloggers.com by evening, recording a debut CD with The Michael J. Epstein Memorial Library by night...everything is wonderful, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

I'm glad that I've at least been able to catch up with so many of you at recent blogger events!

Speaking of blogger events...we're having a launch party for BostonFoodBloggers.com in January! More information here. Hope to see many of you there!

Well, just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared entirely, and Fork it over, Boston! will be less neglected very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails