Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scenes from a Blogger Dinner at Lil Vinny's Ristorante

Since I'm pretty sure my stomach is about to explode, this one is just going to be photos. Special thanks to Boston Brunchers for organizing and to Lil Vinny's for the extremely generous complimentary dinner. Now I'm going to go sleep off six courses of Italian food.

















I can't believe this place is less than a 20-minute walk from my apartment, but I'd never heard of it before. My favorite dish of the night was the housemade fusilli in bolognese, although I had already consumed about a metric ton of food before that one landed in front of me. The panna cotta with candied lemon zest was also a highlight.


Lil Vinny's Ristorante on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails