Friday, February 24, 2012

Armando's Pizza (2 Dine For Boston)


Joel is a pizza snob through and through, as I’m sure he’ll tell you in his own review. This can be frustrating at times, like when I brought him to my childhood favorite pizza spot, Town Spa in Stoughton (Bacon. Extra crispy). Admittedly, it seems to have gone downhill slightly over the years, but he was not at all impressed. You see, Joel refuses to give equal consideration to types of pizza outside of the New York/Connecticut style he grew up eating; I, on the other hand, might be equally satisfied by Italian, Greek, pub, or deep dish pizza, depending on my mood.

As you might imagine, finding a Boston pizza that Joel actually enjoys is an exciting challenge. For a while, the reigning champion was Newtowne Grill, a Porter Square (Cambridge) dive with ridiculously cheap pitcher-and-pizza deals for all of your sports game needs. Now, we’ve found another contender.


Read my full "she said" review, along with Joel's "he said" review, at 2 Dine For Boston.

More photos:



Armando's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails