Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Two Desserts for the Price of One: Shareable Treats Around Boston (Tasted Menu)



I'm not really into making a huge deal out of Valentine's Day; Joel and I will be making a nice home-cooked meal in our makeshift sous vide, and I'll probably send a couple delightfully obscene e-cards via someecards.com, so I haven't bothered to post any Valentine's Day restaurant recommendations here.

I did, however, just put up a post on the Tasted Menu blog about some tasty shareable desserts around town, so if you're looking for a romantic dessert-based date...or if you want to eat a huge amount of dessert by yourself (hey, I'm definitely not judging...I had a double dessert day multiple times this week!)...check out:

Two Desserts for the Price of One: Shareable Treats Around Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails