Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buca di Beppo (2 Dine For Boston)


I’ll admit that I have an anti-chain bias, so when Joel and I found ourselves out with my parents at an Italian(ish) chain restaurant, Buca di Beppo, I was pleasantly surprised to actually enjoy dinner. Buca di Beppo has nearly 100 locations across the United States, plus a few abroad. Sure, I’d rather go to a locally-owned place, but as far as chains go, this one provided a decent night out.

It was the day after Christmas, and we declared it a “grandmother visit” day; Joel’s is in Canton, and mine’s a town over in Sharon. We ended up with my parents for dinner, and Dedham was a logical dining destination so that no one was too far from home. Not in the mood to do much research, we settled on Buca di Beppo; my parents had been there before and enjoyed it. It took over the former space of a giant Vinny Testa’s location; both restaurants are known for their gigantic family portions of American-Italian classics.


Read my full "she said" review, along with Joel's "he said" review, at 2 Dine For Boston.

More photos:



Buca di Beppo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails