Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3 Little Figs (2 Dine For Boston)


It’s hard to review a particular visit to 3 Little Figs because it’s one of the few places where we really feel like regulars; since it’s five minutes from my door – and I love it – I’m there quite often. For the purposes of this post, though, I’ll focus on a morning we brought by Joel’s old roommate, Andy, who abandoned us (and our folk band) last summer to attend med school in Pennsylvania. I mean, I guess saving lives is more important than our dreams of eternal folk music glory, but we definitely miss him (and his fantastic bass playing and vocal harmonies).

After ordering at the counter, we were able to snag the coveted corner table, bright white and low and accented by an intriguing overhead lamp. The cafe is in fact bright all over, mostly white with brilliant blue accents and large windows.


Read my full "she said" review, along with Joel's "he said" review, at 2 Dine For Boston.

More photos:



See my favorite dishes on Tasted Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails