Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cafe Review: 3 Little Figs (CBS Boston)


I love my neighborhood, a quiet Somerville spot between Porter and Davis where young professionals co-exist peacefully with people who have lived here for decades. Plenty of trees, plenty of houses… but what about food? For the most part, the nearest places to eat are all a 10-minute walk away – not too much of a problem, at least in nice weather, but once in awhile, I think about how nice it would be to have an amazing cafe just five minutes from my door.

As of a couple months ago, my prayers have been answered! Enter 3 Little Figs, a cafe full of tasty Greek-inspired baked goods, sandwiches, and everything else I could ever want from my neighborhood casual eatery. After two visits, I already felt like a regular. Now it’s a struggle not to go every day.


Read the rest of my article over on CBS Boston.

More photos:



3 Little Figs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails